Graduation festivities and parties are the ultimate way to celebrate your high school graduation! You’ve finally ended your senior year and it’s time to invite your loved ones and friends to commemorate it all with you!
One of the best ways to make your senior graduation party extra special is to not only showcase your senior portraits but use them in your party decorations as well!
Let’s talk about 3 WAYS TO INCORPORATE YOUR SENIOR PICS INTO YOUR SENIOR GRADUATION PARTY!
1. GRAD SIGNING BOARD: these are one of our client’s favorite products for their grad parties! It’s a great way to commemorate your loved ones’ well wishes for your future while showcasing your fave senior pics from your AHP session! Our seniors love to take theirs with them to college and hang on their dorm room walls!
2. K THROUGH 12 WALK OF FAME: why not line your front walkway with 12 yard signs… ones with each year’s student photo starting with kindergarten all the way through your graduating class senior picture?! When all of your grad party guests arrive, they can walk through the memories with you!
3. BALLOON EMBELLISHMENTS: print out several wallets or mini-snapshots from your senior pics and use double sided tape to stick them to the ribbons of helium balloons. Whether you float them through the house or tie them down, your guests will be looking through your fave senior pics all night long.
4. WELCOME BOARD: welcome your guests to your grad party in style! Use your favorite senior pictures on beautiful party signage to set the tone for your big day!
5. TABLE DÉCOR: our favorite way to fill your party tables is with your gorgeous senior pictures! Be sure to print & frame different sizes to keep the eye wandering through a dynamic collection of images from your session!
BONUS TIP: you can grab tons of extra party decorations the New Year before your graduation at your local party shop! Wait a week after the ball drops to get it all deeply discounted!
Things to grab on New Year’s sale for your grad festivities:
1. Party Photo Props: grab those crazy grad year glasses, hats, headbands, squawkers, foil horns, clappers, and metallic leis & bead necklaces! They’ll make GREAT photo ops for your senior and her friends at her grad party!
2. Party Table Decor: save on all the grad year confetti and table scape items like garland, centerpieces, balloon weights, and table covers!
3. General Party Decor: grad year mylar balloons, hanging stars, banner signs, foil swirls, paper fans, etc. It’s all on sale with HUGE discounts post New Year celebrations!
Whew! Now who’s ready to party?!? I know I am! Needing to order some prints for your senior graduation party? Tap HERE to get in touch with me and we’ll get your prints ordered ASAP. Or tap HERE to browse through our products!